Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ulf and Sam's Fun Cartoon Adventures!!!

My first actual comic strip! Based on true events. I have this bad habit of being indecisive. Whenever my wife asks me something like, "So where do you want to eat tonight?" the answer is usually "I dunno...where do you want to eat?" And around it goes.

I found out several years ago there's a personality type called "phlegmatic", meaning I'm more of a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. They didn't discuss treatment options with me, however.

Also, if you're wondering why the grass in frame three is different from the rest, it's because that picture of Sam was taken later in the day. Ulf's eye patch tends to wander around when it gets bored and his mouth sometimes gets darker when he frowns. It's important to know these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment